- McCulloch vows to release grand jury transcripts and recordings if Darren Wilson is not indicted
- STL Co. Council Meeting (storify)
- McCulloch endorses Dem. Steve Stenger in first round of campaign ads (x)
- Body cameras become hot topic at public safety meeting. Tension rises between STL police and union over body cameras.
I think the best way to go about the glee thing, is to NOT watch it live. Do not give it ratings. Don’t do it.
If you want to watch Glee, even if you just want to see how bad the train wreck is, everyone can watch it here.
The episodes are posted less then an hour after they air and RIB won’t get his precious views. Don’t complain but then give them what they want. Send a message. He can ignore tweets and messages, but he can’t ignore hard evidence.
YES PLEASSE DO NOT WATCH IT LIVE! you can catch it here too! it’s uploaded right after the ep airs!
- The White House supports the use of police body cameras
- A National Call to Action: Mass Mobilization in Ferguson Oct. 10-13. Click here for more info
- Ferguson Rapper Tef Poe: Obama has forsaken us, but we will not stop fighting injustice
- FBI is investigating another MO town’s police force after tasing 17 year old Bryce Masters (Masters is currently in a medically induced coma)
- STL Ways & Means committee (storify)
- FBI confirms it hasn’t finished its investigation of the murder of Mike Brown
- Why Darren Wilson probably won’t go to jail
- Tired of all the talk about Ferguson?
- Melissa Harris Perry’s stunning tribute to unarmed black men gunned down by police
- Former STL Co. Police Chief explains challenge of hiring black officers
- 5 disturbing stats on black-white financial inequality
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Ferguson: An American Apartheid
- In Ferguson, a stack of warrants (video)
- Every 28 hours: 2012 annual report on the extrajudicial killings of 313 black people by police, security guards, and vigilantes (pdf)
- Survey exposes sharp racial divide. Survey results (pdf)
- When white friends don’t believe what blacks go through, they’re not friends
- What’s happening today: STL. Co. Council Meeting at 6 pm